Monday, August 17, 2020

"New" Video about SQLite in Threads is online!

Ok, of course, this Video is not really new...


I just could not find the time to do the translation and record all the translated voice-over.

This is the second video of my German CodeRage 2020 session.

In the German language, the same sentence take sometimes twice the time to say, comparing to the English version. That's why the Videos has some "silent" parts.

This is the second time I've tried to use the Speechelo AI engine to create the English voice-over! It's not so bad and since I haven't gotten any bad feedback by using this engine to produce a video, It looks like you agree.

But I think next time I do it by my self again.

Producing an English video and after that translate it to German is much easier than the other way around.

So have fun.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff.I was watching for Speechelo Review and came to your blog. Information in your blog was very helpful to me. Thanks a lot and keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete