Tuesday, November 12, 2019

#CodeRage2019 - Fluent Creation of controls at runtime!

The Embarcadero CodeRage2019 (worldwide)!



Of course, I had to provide a session to this event with one of my beloved topics:

My FluentCreator!

(Part of my FDK - The Firemonkey Development Kit)

The #CodeRage2019 event should only contain tutorials of 5 to 10 minutes of playtime. So I will provide a more detailed session in the next days on my YouTube-Channel 



(Btw. This is my first tutorial in the English language - I will provide German subtitles on my channel in the next days and if I find the time I will upload my older sessions with English subtitles as well)

Yes, this channel has not seen any new content for a long time, but I will provide more stuff in 2020.

The short version you can find here

If you want to submit a question to the Firemonkey Multi-Device Design Q&A session at 14.Nov.2019, please click here.

Here is the full list for the FMX-week

Please leave a comment or send me an email if you like to see another topic of Firemonkey development.

No comments:

Post a Comment